When registering for generationYOU, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Student tickets will be required to show valid ID on the day of the event.
- Cancellations. A refund will be made if notice of cancellation is received in writing 30 days prior to the event. We regret that no refunds can be given after this period. All refunds will be processed either via the booking system or via EFT if you paid by other means.
- Substitutions are welcome up to 48 hours prior to the event. Notice of substitution must be provided via email to the event coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program content and speakers are subject to change without notice
- Bright Conferences, as hosts of generationYOU, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
- Photograph and Video Consent
- We love to share what happens at the summit and throughout the day will take photographs or videos
- They may be used in a number of mediums including publications and promotional material
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video which may contain an image of you in any of our publications
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.